Oct 13, 2008

pionono arrollado


el azucar debe disolverse por completo. - cuando llueve es mejor _ y DALE con esas vainas.
Hoy es un dia normal, not a normal out of the world math class nummed my hears con un salgade clasesporfavorseniorita that made my day a whole.

erruptions, no celphone coverage and a new bump in diet trends with some new escape.
Earth, im feeling earthy, worthy, fucking alwayzz going with the flow. its sick. I learned im an earth sign, could you believe this?



me
who am
out of this
WORLD

MOMMA EARTH

Should be offended.
I disintegrate moving the keys in front of my eyes, between my hot fingers pouring the smoke from creation in the process.

My Own Discovery. i DEASSOCIATE when i smoke. With the feeling i levitate hardly above sea level, weather..whatever moves your boat I just worget what i was saying, as a matter of fact i just did.

And he's right here. next to me. making me feel stupid for not doing anything US. together as a number 1 . He wont even notice im doing this. fuck, a joint. SSSSSSSSSSCAAAPE. reing over me rain (YES, I JUST MADE IT RHYME) and purr like a pouring cat on me. you loved it, i know.


1 comment:

UnaCreativa said...

Hola! Tu blog me parece interesante...Espero que hablemos pronto...visita mi blog cuando puedas....ciao